Why Choose Us?
- Knowledgeable, Highly Qualified Inspector who encourages your questions.
- Detailed Computer Generated Reports - we will email you a copy of the completed report within 24 hours, (usually the same day). Hard copy mailed next business day.
- Detailed Recommendations.
- Report broken down into Summary Section and Detailed Report Section
- Inspections are typically 2+ hours long.
- Professional, comprehensive, high quality inspections performed by the owner of the company personally.
- FEMA Disaster Certified 2005.
- Thirty-Two Years of knowledge & expertise in Real Estate Property Management, Security and Facilities Operations & Construction, now Self-employed as a New York State Licensed Home Inspector.
- A 9-11-01 Survivor who managed Restoration & Real Estate Operations at NYC Ground Zero from September 11, 2001 through December 31, 2003.
- Managed day to day operations of the $250 million budget restoration at NYC Ground Zero of a 1.2 million square foot building severely damaged on 9-11-01
- Directed and advised Architects, Engineers and Mechanical Design professionals on new building systems to be utilized and most effective placement for optimal operating, safety and efficiency concerns at the World Trade Center site after 9-11-01.
- Managed Operations & Construction Project Managers, Contractor Architects and Design Professionals and over 400 skilled contractors daily.
- NACHI (National Associated of Certified Home Inspectors)
- AHIT (American Home Inspectors Training Institute)
- New York State License Home Inspector - License # 16000008973 FEMA Disaster Housing Certified Inspector 2005
- B.S. Business Administration and Facilities Mgmt - Empire State College-State University of New York at Saratoga Springs - 1995
- Master's Degree in Business Administration and Facilities Mgmt in progress
- A.A.S. Business Administration - State University of New York
- College of Technology at Farmingdale - June 1973
- Building Owners and Managers Institute - Facility Mgmt Admin-1994
- Building Owners and Managers Institute - Real Property Admin-2000
- Building Owners and Managers Institute - Dual Certification 2000
- Certificate Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration - State University of New York College of Technology at Farmingdale - May 1979
- New York City Refrigeration Machine Operators license
- RSES Refrigeration Usage Certification - Universal
- New York City Deputy Fire Safety Directors certificate
- Certificate Roofing & Masonry Waterproofing from Hofstra University Facility Maintenance Institute.